Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Western State University College of Law at Argosy University, Irvine, CA

kombuchakombucha Alum Member
edited August 2017 in Test Center Reviews 202 karma

Proctors: One main proctor and several law students volunteering on stand-by.

Facilities: Pretty good, bathrooms were plentiful and nearby. Good lighting, sturdy seats, and wide tables.

What kind of room: Classroom.

How many in the room: 30-40

Desks: Lab-style desks in that the tables were long tables. People sat in every other chair.

Left-handed accommodation: Yes, since they're lab-style desks.

Noise levels: A bit above average - no construction noises, but tons of shuffling papers, people coming in and out to use the restroom (quite often, actually), and proctors continuously whispering to each other. Unfortunately sat by the door, so was surprised how many people used the restroom during the test.

Parking: Accessible and abundant parking available all around the building - free of charge.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: About 30-45 minutes.

Irregularities or mishaps: The main proctor was not very pleasant and would not allow me to keep my Casio analog watches on the table to keep time so I awkwardly wore them all on my wrist. I also wasn't allowed to take a sip of my water right before the exams were handed out/directions read and not sure if that's normal.

Would you take the test here again?: It's not my first choice.

Date of Exam: June 2017

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

This may end up being my testing site, so, thanks for this!