Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any tips for neck/shoulder cramping while test taking?? serious problem for me...

gareljongareljon Free Trial Member
edited December 2013 in General 10 karma
i know this is random but anyone have tricks to alleviate this? it starts midway through the first section and is a pain throughout the duration of the test/is distracting for me.

Comments

• The_RiseThe_Rise Alum Member
    283 karma
    a crack rock usually does it for me, hth
  • KatherineKatherine Alum Member
    136 karma
    Hi Gareljon- I noticed the same thing because I was sitting very hunched over. Since then, I've purposely tried to relax my shoulders throughout the test and breathe more. During the 15-minute break, I would definitely recommend some neck/shoulder/arm exercises to help relieve that and keep your calm. Good luck!
  • gareljongareljon Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    thanks katherine!
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    I have been having the same issue! I tend to get tension headache by the 5th sections.
  • caromelsuazocaromelsuazo Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    You should most certainly look into back, neck, and shoulder stretches from yoga! I am a yoga teacher and cant stress enough that stretching pre & post stress inducing activities will help ease tension!!! Good luck!
  • E.T.90066-1E.T.90066-1 Alum Member
    377 karma
    What type of stretches? Is there a website that you recommend. Thanks.
  • caromelsuazocaromelsuazo Free Trial Member
    edited December 2013 20 karma
  • lawschool33lawschool33 Member
    100 karma

I have read some posts that say to wear heating patches throughout the test to keep the muscles warm and relaxed.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@hannahmyers9551 said:
    I have read some posts that say to wear heating patches throughout the test to keep the muscles warm and relaxed.

This is a thread from 4 years ago. Please check the dates before you post.

This discussion has been closed.