Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refund

tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
in General 1465 karma

After giving the ultimate + package a shot, I just don't think I can justify 750 bucks. I'm trying to canvel.my subscription, but having a hard time getting an answer from @"Dillon A. Wright" Everybody else feel free to ignore this post :)

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@tylerdschreur10 As an Ultimate+ subscriber, I'm curious to hear your thoughts -- if you're willing to share :smile:

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I think U+ is great. Having all explanations (including harder questions), and all PTs is amazing.

Why do you not like it?

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

OP, did you try emailing him?

@TheMikey said:
    I think U+ is great. Having all explanations (including harder questions), and all PTs is amazing.

Why do you not like it?

"I just don't think I can justify 750 bucks."

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

Yeah, I emailed him 2 days ago and messaged him yesterday

1465 karma

I think there is a lot of value, especially if you're just starting out. However, I've already been studying for 6 months, and have 170 from June in my back pocket, so most of the core curriculum is old news to me. I don't think the explanations, while undeniably helpful, are worth what is be paying.
    Especially when I can still access analytics, discussion boards, LG videos etc.

4196 karma

@10000019 said:
    OP, did you try emailing him?

@TheMikey said:

Why do you not like it?

"I just don't think I can justify 750 bucks."

I mean yes, but I was going more or less as to why OP doesn't like the U+ package itself. I get they can't justify the money, but WHY can't they justify it, WHY do they not like the package..??

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@tylerdschreur10 I gotcha. Having printable access to all PTs ever is also a big plus for me. But you're right in the fact that 7Sage offers a ton of benefits free of charge.

Did you get your 170 using ultimate+?

4196 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:
    I think there is a lot of value, especially if you're just starting out. However, I've already been studying for 6 months, and have 170 from June in my back pocket, so most of the core curriculum is old news to me. I don't think the explanations, while undeniably helpful, are worth what is be paying.
    Especially when I can still access analytics, discussion boards, LG videos etc.

totally reasonable to think this. there def is value if you're starting out, but you already have a 170 so idk how much the CC could teach you besides explanations for questions you don't get

1465 karma

@jkatz1488 nah, i bought all the available PTs and just studied by taking PTs and reviewing the ones I got wrong. I used the free 7sage stuff, powergames LG Bible, and a version of blind review to improve, but that was about it.

• dfletch5dfletch5 Alum Member
    edited August 2017 260 karma

@tylerdschreur10 said:
    @jkatz1488 nah, i bought all the available PTs and just studied by taking PTs and reviewing the ones I got wrong. I used the free 7sage stuff, powergames LG Bible, and a version of blind review to improve, but that was about it.

Wow! Truly awesome! Are you doing a retake to score 175+? That would be awesome for scholarship money!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited August 2017 12637 karma

Never got your emails, sorry. Did you mispell my name? :(

Currently sick in bed (on the mobile app) but I'll get up in about an hour or so and start the process.

1465 karma

@dfletch5 That's the dream! I'm hoping to get at least 172, but the higher the better! I figure the potential for $10,000+ a year in scholarship is worth studying for 2 months. Can't hurt:)

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Never got your emails, sorry. Did you mispell my name? :(

Currently sick in bed (on the mobile app) but I'll get up in about an hour or so and start the process.

I hope you'll get better soon, Dillllloooon :cry:
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/1d587a1aab9c43af73614e1b604d9323/tumblr_oqptruiDxd1s04rsio1_500.gif