Today's Test

ABCDELSATABCDELSAT Alum Member
edited December 2014 in General 57 karma
They started the test 30 minutes late while we were all sitting in there locked up! I started with high anxiety (anxious from the beginning and it built up of course during the 30 mins delay). I walked out half an hour ago knowing I bombed it!
What is to be done now?
Cancel the score?
Re-take in February for 2015 cycle?
Re-take in June for the next cycle?
I can't believe this just happened to me after 6 months of preparation.

Comments

• kathykleymankathykleyman Alum Member
    edited December 2014 33 karma
    same thing happened to me, i left after section 3. I had a major panic attack and canceled it right away. In addition, my room was so noisy. :(
  • mrico145mrico145 Alum Member
    38 karma
    My proctors phone went off in the middle of section 3 after she spent 10 minutes before the test started telling us she thinks she hears someones phone buzzing and they better turn it off or she'll have them dismissed lol...can't make this stuff up
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Wow. Serious?
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    edited December 2014 244 karma
    My proctor took an HOUR to start... got there at 8:30... She was not sure which sections to fill out which one to not ... Hour later at 9:30 with a mono tone she reads... blah blah blah prohibited items are... and goes you may now turn to section one and start working NOW... everybody was stunned. We are writing a complain about the instructor and the way she handled things... Other than that it was LG LR RC- LR RC. third section ( first RC was my experimental). LG was brutal.
  • LeoFiro8LeoFiro8 Alum Member
    244 karma
    Also, what looks better on the application... a 145 and a 160 or a cancel and a 160?
  • kelsey.rkelsey.r Alum Member
    edited December 2014 62 karma
    LG was brutal just because of the third game (I think it was the third? I really do not remember which one it was)...I skipped it because I figured the other games were relatively easy and my focus on those 100% will mean 100% right and the hardest (what I thought was the most difficult) I went to with 3 minutes left. I only got to attempt two questions by frantically going back and forth between each rule with each answer choice and crossing out obviously wrong answers and from there just guessing.
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    @kelsey.r you are not allowed to mention anything in connection to actual test material, you might want to edit your post. But, I'm with you guys on horrible proctors. Our proctors came in the middle of us taking a test and asked us if they could write the serial numbers. Yep, I was soooo pissed. Are they even allowed to do that? We're in the middle of taking a test and you're asking me if you can write the Serial Number of the test?
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    My proctor wrote me up lmao...these proctors are horrible.
  • kelsey.rkelsey.r Alum Member
    62 karma
    @tsamvelyan thank you! I thought I was ok because I did not reveal any detail and the variables I said were literally made up as an example...but you can never be too careful with this stuff!
  • DByrne07DByrne07 Core Member
    279 karma
    Matt1234567 - what did you do?
  • mattpnaifehmattpnaifeh Alum Member
    14 karma
    Took 2 hours to start in my room.. Seriously messed me up as I was just sitting there for 2 hours doing nothing which caused me to have an anxiety attack. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel and take in February as well
  • ABCDELSATABCDELSAT Alum Member
    57 karma
    I called LSAC and they said testing center complaints can be submitted via email or fax. We should all submit our complaint because it might bring a change in long term for later test takers. So, there might one day be a policy at LSAC saying :"if your proctor interrupted you for something that could be solved during the break, you can void your test"!!
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    @ABCDELSAT this is where I would post something about how there have been TC issues forever (even a TLS thread about crap that happened in peoples TC) and yet stuff still goes array... but we all know thats a pretty big flaw to assume it wont change in the future :P