unwind/relax leading up to test week...

imharrisimharris Alum Member
in General 466 karma

hello 7sage community!

i recently watched a few episodes of SUITS after seeing it pop up in discussions here about favorite lawyer movies/tv shows and ways to relax or unwind leading up to test week.

the show is perfectly wonderful in all the ways that a well-made hour-long cable drama should be, but i have one serious question:

WHY DIDN'T HARVEY JUST HIRE MIKE AS A PARALEGAL?

thanks for the help!

Comments

• apawalterapawalter Member
    357 karma

That is such a good question!!! I'm a die hard Suits fan and never considered that possibility... but he totally should have that would have avoided the whole "hiring a fake lawyer" problem. LOL thanks for the funny post :smiley:

• extramediumextramedium Alum Member
    419 karma

The Night Of from HBO is a good one if you haven't seen it.

• needmylsat180needmylsat180 Alum Member
    175 karma

no but if Harvey hired him as paralegal, he won't be able to negotiate with people...

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

I love Rachel Zane with all of my heart. She should have gone to Stanford though smh

• vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
    edited September 2017 1084 karma

One of my favorites too :)
    I actually work as a background actor part time and was able to be on set for Season 7. I'm not very girly most of the time, but just about fainted when I saw Harvey Spector in person. That guy is insanely good looking

• imharrisimharris Alum Member
    466 karma

@needmylsat180 i reject your premise. hire him as a paralegal for a year, have him take the lsat, attend harvard and return to the law firm. didn't jessica do something similar with harvey? pull him from the mail room? the risk involved is too great to justify him negotiating.