Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimate Package Worth It? (For Feb 2018)

CurlyQQQCurlyQQQ Alum Member
in General 295 karma

Hello everyone I'm still undecided about which package I should buy. Just a little background:

I've studied from Feb2017-April2017 and I have begun studying again in August. I'm looking to aim in the 175+ range. Should I bite the bullet and get the Ultimate. I wouldn't want to give my diagnostic scores because they aren't timed, therefore not accurate. But does anyone have any advice on whether or not the Ultimate is that big of a leap from the next course below?

Note: Due to my severely poor GPA I NEED to score 175+ (URM+Financial Issues+ Rough Background)

Thank you in advance for all opinions and advice

Comments

• spitzy11spitzy11 Alum Member
    edited September 2017 772 karma

I would for sure get the Ultimate+ but not bind yourself to taking the test at a particular date. The Ultimate+ will prepare you for the best score and will give you the needed materials to get there. :) Good luck!

• jennw065jennw065 Member
    72 karma

I would recommend getting the Ultimate+ package. At first I was skeptical, after purchasing the Ultimate+ I love it! This package it worth the price, I believe this material will help you get your best LSAT score. Good Luck :smile:

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Yup go for it. You won't regret it.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

BITE THE BULLET! I don't regret it at all.

• CurlyQQQCurlyQQQ Alum Member
    295 karma

Thanks guys. I'm still unsure, I need detail!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

What study materials do you have now? Where are you in your studies? How much of an improvement in your score are you looking for?

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited September 2017 4196 karma

I think it's worth it. you will have everything you need in one package. it has everything, literally everything you can ever get for the LSAT.

and whichever PT's come out (for example the September 2017 one once it is published), anyone with U+ automatically gets it without additional charge, which I think is awesome.

• KillmongerKillmonger Alum Member
    332 karma

Absolutely worth it.

• jennw065jennw065 Member
    72 karma

Everything that 7sage has to offer is unlocked to you. All the PT's, from PT 1 which is from June of 1991 to the newer LSAT that are still coming out. With U+ you will get the Question bank, which I found very helpful on certain question types that I was struggling in. This package comes with explanation for most of the questions from all the LSAT listed. Along with extra quizzes that other packages do not have. This package has a lot of material that will help you get to your LSAT score goal.
    Hope this helps!

• Sammie215Sammie215 Member
    202 karma

You could also start out with a lower package to complete the core curriculum and then upgrade if you decide you like it. The starter package is actually totally fine for what I needed.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Yes. Very worth it.

• I love it! It is economical to do even just so you have the tests at hand. Those books are like $20 a pop, and the Ultimate plus comes with fifty plus.

295 karma

@uhinberg I'm using a hodgepodge of materials. I've got Kaplan, SuperPrep and PowerScore

295 karma

@TheMikey good to know. I didn't know if I had to purchase the practice tests along with the package.

295 karma

@jennw065 The question bank is what I'm most excited for. That's aids my learning process the most, drilling questions continually.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@CurlyQQQ said:
    @TheMikey good to know. I didn't know if I had to purchase the practice tests along with the package.

nope, comes with it :)