Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June'18 Study Group

Comments

• Lizzette GLizzette G Alum Member
    58 karma

You guys can count me in, if there's still room for one more!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@"Lizzette G" said:

Another One * DJ Khaled voice *. Of course there is still room! Welcome to the squad!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Lizzette G" said:

You got it Lizette! Welcome to the team :)

• lizgu316lizgu316 Member
    8 karma

Can I sign up as well? I just started my Ultimate+ today but am planning to take the June 2018 exam.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@lizgu316 said:
    Can I sign up as well? I just started my Ultimate+ today but am planning to take the June 2018 exam.

Hey lizgu,

Welcome to 7Sage!

I'll add your name to the group :)

2983 karma

Welcome to the team, @lizgu316 !

• Brazil020511Brazil020511 Alum Member
    429 karma

This is my first study group. So, I was wondering what I need to do. Do I need a certain software like skype or just a 7sage account? Do we discuss when we "meet" and such? I just want to make sure I'm doing my part. @"Alex Divine" @Freddy_D

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

Is there still room for me? I plan on sitting in this Feb, but using June as a back up. My target school said they will even accept the June LSAT for august admissions.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    Is there still room for me? I plan on sitting in this Feb, but using June as a back up. My target school said they will even accept the June LSAT for august admissions.

Anything for my fellow Libertarian pal! :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Brazil020511 said:
    This is my first study group. So, I was wondering what I need to do. Do I need a certain software like skype or just a 7sage account? Do we discuss when we "meet" and such? I just want to make sure I'm doing my part. @"Alex Divine" @Freddy_D

Love your attitude! :)

I think we will figure out all the logistics once we fill up the group. Then I plan to talk to everyone and see what day(s) and time(s) each week work for everyone. The good news is we started the group super early so we have plenty of time to figure it all out.

Where are you at in your studies? I want to make sure everyone has time to finish the core curriculum. That's the most important thing right now!

• Positive-1Positive-1 Alum Member
    985 karma

Hey, I'm interested!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Shazia..." said:
    Hey, I'm interested!

Hey,

Nice to meet you :)

I will add you to the list!

2983 karma

Welcome to the group, @"Shazia..."

• Brazil020511Brazil020511 Alum Member
    429 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Brazil020511 said:

Love your attitude! :)

I think we will figure out all the logistics once we fill up the group. Then I plan to talk to everyone and see what day(s) and time(s) each week work for everyone. The good news is we started the group super early so we have plenty of time to figure it all out.

Where are you at in your studies? I want to make sure everyone has time to finish the core curriculum. That's the most important thing right now!

I am now in my practice test/drilling part. I have finished the core curriculum.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

I hope there is room for one more in your group, life has been hectic lately, but I'm thinking Feb/June for my take.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    I hope there is room for one more in your group, life has been hectic lately, but I'm thinking Feb/June for my take.

It would be an honor to have you join us @BinghamtonDave :)

This study group is going to be historic!

2983 karma

There is a master in our midst :smiley: Welcome to the squad, @BinghamtonDave

• CJF_2180CJF_2180 Alum Member
    106 karma

I'm looking at Feb/June so if I can jump in, I would be grateful!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@CJF_2180 said:
    I'm looking at Feb/June so if I can jump in, I would be grateful!

I got you! :)

edited September 2017 2983 karma

Man, our group is really coming together. I'm expecting big things, people! We're gonna murder this thing!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    Man, our group is really coming together. I'm expecting big things, people! We're gonna murder this thing!

I feel the exact same way. I never imagined we'd have so many amazing 7sagers want to join :)

I'm getting more excited every day :)

2983 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Freddy_D said:

I feel the exact same way. I never imagined we'd have so many amazing 7sagers want to join :)

I'm getting more excited every day :)

Me too :smiley:

• jennw065jennw065 Member
    72 karma

I would like to join if there is still room?!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jennw065 said:
    I would like to join if there is still room?!

Welcome aboard @jennw065 :)

2983 karma

Welcome to the team @jennw065

• aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    217 karma

I'd like to join, but is there a specific scoring range that can join? I am PT'ing in the low 140's?

2983 karma

@aguirreliz92 said:
    I'd like to join, but is there a specific scoring range that can join? I am PT'ing in the low 140's?

We don't discriminate at all! If you want to be a part of the group, then we welcome you with open arms.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@aguirreliz92 said:

As @Freddy_D said, no score range needed to join! We accept all 7Sagers with open arms :)

I'll add you to our group!

• aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    217 karma

Thanks guys... confidence boost complete!!!!! Thank you!

• Jay LEEJay LEE Alum Member
    27 karma

I also want to join a group!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Jay LEE" said:

Welcome Aboard!

2983 karma

@"Jay LEE" said:

Welcome to the squad!

• canadalegalbizcanadalegalbiz Alum Member
    67 karma

Please add me to the group. I am looking to take it in Feb/June. Had to take some time out due to work etc I am now ready to get it done with this group!

2983 karma

Welcome to the group, @canadalegalbiz !

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@canadalegalbiz said:
    Please add me to the group. I am looking to take it in Feb/June. Had to take some time out due to work etc I am now ready to get it done with this group!

So happy to hear that @canadalegalbiz. Welcome :)

• shannon_shannon_ Member
    90 karma

I would like to join as well please! :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@shannon_ said:
    I would like to join as well please! :)

Hey Shan! :)
    Your wish is my command!

2983 karma

Welcome to the squad, @shannon_ !

• TaylorAnnTaylorAnn Free Trial Member
    202 karma

This study group is turning out to be very popular LOL!

Will it be a problem if I've done some of the PTs before? I've studied using The LSAT Trainer and have done some of the PTs in the 50s as a result. Will that be ok? :frowning:

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@TaylorAnn said:
    This study group is turning out to be very popular LOL!

Will it be a problem if I've done some of the PTs before? I've studied using The LSAT Trainer and have done some of the PTs in the 50s as a result. Will that be ok? :frowning:

:) It's going to be so much fun especially because I've gotten to know so many of the wonderful members ahead of time! So much potential in this group. I'm stoked!!

Taylor, that's completely fine. I've also done a couple tests in the 50s and 60s and it's no big deal. Besides, it's my contention that retakes are very useful anyway.

• Shawn NguyenShawn Nguyen Alum Member
    edited September 2017 77 karma

Hi there! You can count me in if you still have space! I'd love to join :blush:

2983 karma

@"Shawn Nguyen" said:
    Hi there! You can count me in if you still have space! I'd love to join :blush:

Welcome to the team!

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

Hi! Is there space here? I think I would like to join. I study around 2 hours per day during the week and ~4-5 hours on the weekend. It would be great to have a group to check in with.

I really hope to get the score I want: 175+/-2 and be able to apply early next cycle. :)

What sorts of things is this group planning to do?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@btownsquee said:
    Hi! Is there space here? I think I would like to join. I study around 2 hours per day during the week and ~4-5 hours on the weekend. It would be great to have a group to check in with.

I really hope to get the score I want: 175+/-2 and be able to apply early next cycle. :)

What sorts of things is this group planning to do?

Welcome @btownsquee ,

There is space indeed! This group plans on doing weekly blind review calls where we will review a pre-set schedule of practice tests. We may also do some other types of reviews together as well if others are interested. I think you'll find, at least from what I've seen, that many of our members (myself included) are aiming for high LSAT scores in the 170 range. I think you will fit right in :)

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    1207 karma

Thanks @"Alex Divine"!! I'm scoring ~156 right now so I have a ways to go. Excited to improve. :)

2983 karma

Welcome to the squad, @btownsquee !

• foxtrot96foxtrot96 Member
    147 karma

please add me as well to the group. really looking forward to it.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@manan1996narula said:
    please add me as well to the group. really looking forward to it.

You got it! Added ya -- welcome!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Please add me as well. Looking forward to the discussions. Thanks for doing this.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    Please add me as well. Looking forward to the discussions. Thanks for doing this.

Of course!

Welcome :)