Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

142 to 161

CanadianCanadian Member
in General 62 karma

I just wanted to rave a little bit cause I'm pumped. So i did the full core curriculum, then just wrote my first practice LSAT. My cold diagnostic back in May I got a 142. On this test I got a 161 before BR and a 165 after BR. I'm not writing until December but I am already pumped about the progress just made! Thanks 7Sage!

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

congrats on the progress!!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Great job!!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

congrats!! its a lot of hard work - i went from 149 to mid 160's too.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

nice!

• jennybbbbbjennybbbbb Alum Member
    630 karma

Yay, hopefully I get a similar result once I'm done the CC! Looking forward to it!

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

Congrats on the improvement!

• nevadacity37nevadacity37 Free Trial Member
    163 karma

@Canadian said:
    I just wanted to rave a little bit cause I'm pumped. So i did the full core curriculum, then just wrote my first practice LSAT. My cold diagnostic back in May I got a 142. On this test I got a 161 before BR and a 165 after BR. I'm not writing until December but I am already pumped about the progress just made! Thanks 7Sage!

Great job, Canadian! You should be pumped, that is a huge jump. Hard work on the LSAT does pay off.

• lizgu316lizgu316 Member
    8 karma

wow congrats! I just started my course with a diagnostic of 155. Hopefully I will get a jump like yours! :)

• TaylorAnnTaylorAnn Free Trial Member
    202 karma

@Canadian said:

Omg! I'm so jealous! How long did it take you to go through the CC?
    Did you also fool proof all the games as well?

• sarahmelton6sarahmelton6 Alum Member
    169 karma

That's awesome!!! Great job!

• FirstOneFirstOne Core Member
    172 karma

Congrats! Great work!

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Great work! 165 is absolutely achievable!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

20 point increase just from going through the CC is nothing short of amazing. Congrats!

I truly believe you have the ability to score as high as you want on this exam. Keep up the great work!

• shanedridershanedrider Alum Member
    156 karma

Great job! It's very rewarding looking back at how much progress one has made throughout their studies. I laugh at my first ever diagnostic score now!

• KillmongerKillmonger Alum Member
    332 karma

this is incredible. congratulations! it feels amazing to see improvement. Keep implementing the BR method and keep striving for your absolute best. we all believe in you

• CanadianCanadian Member
    62 karma

@TaylorAnn said:

@Canadian said:

Omg! I'm so jealous! How long did it take you to go through the CC?
    Did you also fool proof all the games as well?

It took me about 3 months, but working full time for 2 of those months! I fool proofed many of the games, if I took to long or struggled. If I got 100% and was under recommended time then I moved on!