Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT81 Full Explanations Now Available!

inactiveinactive Alum Member
in General 12637 karma

If you have the Ultimate+ course, the explanations have been automatically added to your account. You can see that here:
https://7sage.com/lesson/preptest-81-video-explanations-questions/

If you'd like to pick up PT81 and its explanations, you can pick it up here:
https://7sage.com/addons/

PT81 is on sale for $5.97 for a VERY short time—get it at that price while you can!

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Yaaaaaas

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Nice!

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

C L U T C H!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

awesome that it is on sale and comes with 1 month extension as well - thanks guys!

• JDtobeeeeJDtobeeee Alum Member
    175 karma

Will it be on sale until the end of today?

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

Praise be.

May the Lord open.

Winter is coming.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Wow christmas came early!!!

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Time for Review 81:)

• not2lindsaynot2lindsay Free Trial Member
    42 karma

Thank you, 7sage! What a great birthday present!

• yougchLSATyougchLSAT Alum Member
    71 karma

Wow! I took the test in June and BR'ed it one month later, with a ton of lingering questions. This is like a godsend, and right before the September test! Thank you!

708 karma

did anyone else find this one extremely hard minus logic games?

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@kkrystyna said:

I did. LG was cake, but RC was very rough.

During time I actually didn't do so well on LR, but once I looked it all over I thought LR was pretty easy and I was just having a crappy LR day. But RC was no joke lol

708 karma

@TheMikey said:

@kkrystyna said:

During time I actually didn't do so well on LR, but once I looked it all over I thought LR was pretty easy and I was just having a crappy LR day. But RC was no joke lol

i got 16 and i usually get 21-23 right on RC!!! could not believe it/ WRECKED me

• jaeseunojaeseuno Alum Member
    6 karma

@kkrystyna said:

@TheMikey said:

@kkrystyna said:

i got 16 and i usually get 21-23 right on RC!!! could not believe it/ WRECKED me

I did LG well, but messed up way too bad on LR and RC and scored the lowest of the year... And I'm taking one next week. While I'm discouraged a bit, I tried to be optimistic because I withdrew this particular exam the day before the date. So lucky for me, haha.

708 karma

@jaeseuno said:

@kkrystyna said:

@TheMikey said:

@kkrystyna said:

I did LG well, but messed up way too bad on LR and RC and scored the lowest of the year... And I'm taking one next week. While I'm discouraged a bit, I tried to be optimistic because I withdrew this particular exam the day before the date. So lucky for me, haha.

LOL I withdrew the day before as well

• JenniferBJenniferB Member
    28 karma

I don't know what it is about this RC question set, but even my second time around trying it out (I wrote in June) it is STILL my worst RC result of any practice test. I was so close to attaining my goal score too. RC re-match on Saturday. Good luck everyone!