Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT app won't play logic games explanations

Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member

Has anyone else had or resolved a problem playing the logic games explanations from the android app?I had hoped to be able to watch them on my phone instead of just the computer, but they won't play.

Comments

• 4everchasing4everchasing Alum Member
    74 karma

I dont have android but on my iphone this sometimes appears to be an issue. I realized however, that if you just ckick on the space that looks blank, it opens a separate window abd starts playing.

Good luck!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Works fine on my device. :(

What phone do you have?
    Do you have the latest system update?
    Do you have the latest version of the 7Sage app?

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

I have the latest update, the latest app, and I use a Galaxy S5. All the other videos work fine, but the logic games do not.

12637 karma

That's odd. Are they just loading forever or do they not even pop up? Any info about what's happening is appreciated so I can test this out.

• drstucki-1drstucki-1 Live Member
    193 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" @4everchasing I am having the same issue. The logic games videos worked fine on my iPhone app; however, I just switched to a brand new Moto G5 Plus yesterday (Android) and now the logic games videos won't play at all. After a few seconds, I just get a "Can't play this video" message. Also, the Android 7Sage app only shows logic games explanations for PT 1-71. I believe the iPhone app included explanations for PT 1-81. Any input? Thanks!

12637 karma

Weird! It should definitely show 1-81. :(

I don't have a Moto G5 Plus so it's a bit difficult to test... Can you try the web browser and see if the videos work there?

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@Dillion A. Wright @drstucki
    My problem is exactly like drstucki's in terms of the error message, the videos not playing, and only 1-71 appearing (which I hadn't noticed). But, I have a different phone Samsung Galaxy S5 which is also android.

I figured I would just take it as a sign that I would be more productive if I used my laptop anyway, but the option would have been nice.

I'm retaking Saturday so it is sort of a moot point for me now, but it seems like it's probably a fairly easy fix somewhere. Our phones and systems are obviously fully compatible with the video type since they will play the other videos from the core curriculum. So I imagine as a non-computer scientist that it's just a matter of getting the links working right. Since they have figured that out on the iphone, they are bound to figure it out on android too, right?

Both the normal videos and the free logic games explanations with either player 7sage or youtube work fine in the browser for me. It seems like it's just a problem with the app.

12637 karma

Hmm, that's strange. Sorry again guys, I'll check into it.