Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT81 RC classified as "EASIER" (rank 2/5 hardness) in testing analytics

LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
in General 530 karma

:O :O :O

rip

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

wat

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@TheMikey said:
    wat

ded

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

What are the analytics based on? Is it LSAC info?

• JenniferBJenniferB Member
    28 karma

@uhinberg said:
    What are the analytics based on? Is it LSAC info?

All I can tell you is that they didn't consult with me for this opinion! Lol Hardest RC (for me) that I've tried. If that was "easier" I tremble to think of what will come going forward.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Just curious, where can we see the ranking of the section as a whole? I have not taken the exam, but just ran the analytics and it looks like only the first passage is 2/5.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    Just curious, where can we see the ranking of the section as a whole? I have not taken the exam, but just ran the analytics and it looks like only the first passage is 2/5.

I think we can see it on Trends section of LSAT Test Analytics.
    https://imgur.com/hnM1MeD

(I haven't taken this test either)

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

I didn't think the section was too bad. But those two rule substitution questions :'(

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@Mellow_Z said:

@TheMikey said:
    wat

ded

so either I'm insanely terrible at RC or the analytics for that RC section is a LIE

I think the former tho :/

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@TheMikey said:
    wat

ded

so either I'm insanely terrible at RC or the analytics for that RC section is a LIE

I think it's subjective and we should all stop putting any stock into it. I've done REALLY well on "hard" RC and REALLY poorly on "easy" RC. I've done up, down, left, right and everything inbetween on RC. I don't even bother with section difficulty, especially for RC. It's just a good way to psych yourself out.

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    1997 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Mellow_Z said:

@TheMikey said:
    wat

ded

nah, i thought it was without a doubt the toughest section I've taken. I didn't look at the difficulty beforehand either, so it wasn't any sort of bias on my part or psyching myself out.

I'm guessing there aren't many people that have taken that section, and I'm also guessing the ranking is based on average performance on the section as a whole. The people who have reported scores are likely people who have already taken the test, are retakers, or people at the end of their LSAT prep, which will skew the results.

2326 karma

Does anyone know what the source is for these analytics? @"Dillon A. Wright"

2326 karma

BTW, in Powerscore's postmortem on the June test, they claimed that the RC section was average.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma