Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoutout to all the folks taking the LSAT so they can do social movement legal support work

KayyyyyyyKayyyyyyy Free Trial Member
in General 346 karma

Good luck peeps.

Comments

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

Yes! You too!

• Yasssss

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited September 2017 4196 karma

ayyyee

• KayyyyyyyKayyyyyyy Free Trial Member
    346 karma

Nice to get these responses! If you know and want to share, do y'all know what specifically you want to do as a lawyer?

• BogotaLSATBogotaLSAT Alum Member
    32 karma

:) love seeing this. hoping to go into immigration law!

• Sara_3080Sara_3080 Alum Member
    432 karma

Thanks :') Still a long way ahead. Hoping to become a civil rights lawyer and help individuals from marginalized communities that are being discriminated against or affected in any way by racism, xenophobia, islamophobia, homophobia, anti-semitism, etc, get what they deserve in court.

• BillGreenpointBillGreenpoint Alum Member
    edited September 2017 318 karma

F the Establishment! I'm here to stick up for the little guy in whatever small or large way I can.

Good luck, y'all!

• lgsb0629lgsb0629 Alum Member
    100 karma

I'm currently an immigration paralegal.
    I'm a URM. This all is an upwards hill for me but I will do it because I want to help my community.

• rafaelitorafaelito Alum Member
    1063 karma

In terms of social movement legal support I would like to help arrestees engaged in various types of civil disobedience or direct action and for various causes. I am also interested in helping to combat oppressive ag-gag laws. I'm a recent fan of the National Lawyer's Guild - it would be awesome to be involved with them.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

:)

• tcookPHLtcookPHL Alum Member
    300 karma

@Kayyyyyyy you're my hero!

• StellaBlueStellaBlue Alum Member
    185 karma

I want to make sure everyone is actually able to exercise their right to vote! Y'all are awesome keep up the good fight :)

• tuc28290tuc28290 Alum Member
    103 karma

WORKERS RIGHTS MOVEMENT

we out here

• amedley88amedley88 Alum Member
    378 karma

@tuc28290 said:
    WORKERS RIGHTS MOVEMENT

we out here

Here here!

• SethDCorleySethDCorley Alum Member
    57 karma

I want to prosecute and advocate for victims of violent crimes. I just love every part of it :)