Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC Blind Review, Fresh copy recommended? +Methods for RC Drilling?

Hey guys,

I have two questions!

1) I'd really appreciate your input regarding whether I should print out a fresh copy for RC blind review. Is it as helpful to do so as it is for LR blind review?

2) RC Drilling
Do you guys drill RC from earlier PT's (1~30). If so, do you drill by passage (8min45s) or do a full RC section then BR?

Thank you so much!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@LSATlife said:
    Hey guys,

I have two questions!

1) I'd really appreciate your input regarding whether I should print out a fresh copy for RC blind review. Is it as helpful to do so as it is for LR blind review?

2) RC Drilling
    Do you guys drill RC from earlier PT's (1~30). If so, do you drill by passage (8min45s) or do a full RC section then BR?

Thank you so much!

1) Yes, I recommend using a clean copy for any and all blind review. It is very helpful to not know what you had trouble with and what answer you chose. This causes us to have to fight against our ego, if we need to change an answer.

2) Yeah, I've drilled plenty from PTs 1-35. It depends, but I usually do passages timed and other times I do full sections, and sometimes I even do them untimed. It comes down to what skills I'm trying to employ or practice at the particular moment. For example, recently I was learning to implement a new RC strategy, so I figured best to practice on old, untimed sections first.
    No matter what though, I always BR them! :)

• BumblebeeBumblebee Member
    640 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@LSATlife said:
    Hey guys,

I have two questions!

2) RC Drilling

Thank you so much!

1) Yes, I recommend using a clean copy for any and all blind review. It is very helpful to not know what you had trouble with and what answer you chose. This causes us to have to fight against our ego if we need to change an answer.

2) Yeah, I've drilled plenty from PTs 1-35. It depends, but I usually do passages timed and other times I do full sections, and sometimes I even do them untimed. It comes down to what skills I'm trying to employ or practice as the particular moment. For example, recently I was learning to implement a new RC strategy, so I figured best to practice on old, untimed sections first.
    No matter what though, I always BR them! :)

Thank you very much, as always!! I will heed your advice!