Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you drill LR questions with conditional reasoning?

LetsHigh5LetsHigh5 Alum Member

I'd like to sharpen my technique on questions with lots of difficult conditional reasoning (arcane content, lots of confusing negations, embedded conditionals, etc.) Unfortunately, there is no "conditional reasoning" tag in the LR section of the 7Sage Question Bank (hint, hint @"Dillon A. Wright")

Does anyone have an efficient strategy for culling together and drilling questions?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Check out the harder Parallel Reasoning, MBT, and SA questions if you're looking for conditional heavy stims.

• LetsHigh5LetsHigh5 Alum Member
    703 karma

You're right, man; that's an indirect but likely effective way to accomplish the same thing as a designated tag. Thanks, Alex!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@LetsHigh5 said:
    You're right, man; that's an indirect but likely effective way to accomplish the same thing as a designated tag. Thanks, Alex!

:) Happy to help, man. Anytime!

• Sandy100Sandy100 Member
    17 karma

I think I am good with the conditional reasoning from reading the Bibles but now I have to figure out how to really use them.

• KillmongerKillmonger Alum Member
    332 karma

Also its good practice when doing questions untimed to just try to hold the conditional reasoning in your head. Don't write them down unless you absolutely have to but try to hold them mentally. Its been very helpful for me. I used to try to write down every little conditional statement in an argument and it wasn't necessary and it would mess up my flow while reading.