Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble with In/out and grouping games..

jennybbbbbjennybbbbb Alum Member
in Logic Games 630 karma

So I have been trying to fool-proof the in/out and grouping games in the CC... But I never do good on a game on the first attempt. I either find myself interpreting rules wrong or not making enough inferences or anything else basically LOL.
Of course, after looking at the video explanation I can do it... not sure if this is my anxiety kicking in or I just suck at these types of games.

Is this normal? Because I feel like I am never going to get through this :(

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

Have you fool-proofed all the games in the LG Bundle? If so, I think you need to identify why you are unable to interpret the rules or to make inferences on the first attempt and review the lessons to eliminate your weaknesses. (Was it the grammar of the rules that make you interpret rules incorrectly? Did one of the rules had embedded conditional? Or was it because the game you did was very open-ended and not many inferences could be made upfront? etc.)

When I had troubles with In/Out Games I did all the games labeled "In/Out - Basic", "In/Out - Advanced", "In/Out - Sequencing", and "In/Out - Sub-categories" from PT1-35 and PTs I've already done.

Good luck :blush: