Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which package should I sign up for?

Hey everyone,

I underperformed so much on the September LSAT. I don't know what happened but I know my PT were way higher. Im going to retake in December. I studied with Kaplan and it was absolute garbage. Which 7sage package does everyone recommend for the next month and a half?

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@akamel14 said:
    Hey everyone,

I underperformed so much on the September LSAT. I don't know what happened but I know my PT were way higher. Im going to retake in December. I studied with Kaplan and it was absolute garbage. Which 7sage package does everyone recommend for the next month and a half?

I honestly like the ultimate + package because it gives explanations for all the PT's 35 and above and LG and RC explanations for the lower ones, i think. As you near December take, you will need to take the newer PT's and you will have questions. So having a package that allows you to hear the explanations for each questions can be tremendously helpful.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@akamel14 said:
    Hey everyone,

I studied with Kaplan too for the Sept Test and was in no way prepared. I very much like 7Sage and the way JY teaches. I purchased the Starter but upgraded to the +. Since you are taking the test in December I would suggest the Starter. If you want to test after December then I would suggest upgrading.

• akamel14akamel14 Member
    12 karma

@Sami said:

@akamel14 said:
    Hey everyone,

I honestly like the ultimate + package because it gives explanations for all the PT's 35 and above and LG and RC explanations for the lower ones, i think. As you near December take, you will need to take the newer PT's and you will have questions. So having a package that allows you to hear the explanations for each questions can be tremendously helpful.

@Sami said:

@akamel14 said:
    Hey everyone,

Do you think I can finish all that curriculum within a month and a half??

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

My vote also goes for the Ultimate +

The lessons are going to be essentially the same, the main difference is all the extra necessary materials. All the tests, explanations, and drills/bundles you need to do well on the test are included.

• Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
    1091 karma

I vote Ultimate+. It seems like overkill, but having access to everything means you can properly target what you need to target.

• akamel14akamel14 Member
    12 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

The lessons are going to be essentially the same, the main difference is all the extra necessary materials. All the tests, explanations, and drills/bundles you need to do well on the test are included.

Alex, I definitely don't think I can finish all that curriculum in such a short time. Do you think I could get ultimate plus and then only do certain parts of it?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@akamel14 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

Alex, I definitely don't think I can finish all that curriculum in such a short time. Do you think I could get ultimate plus and then only do certain parts of it?

Absolutely. The main thing you want to get out of it are the problem sets, PTs, and explanations. The core lessons are basically the same but the extra stuff is what will help you most. I can't tell you how helpful the PT explanations are, it's like having JY right there explaining every question you have trouble with.