Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dec Study Group: PT 70 (LR: Saturday, Oct 14; RC: Sunday, Oct 15) 7 pm EST

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2017 in Study Groups 10774 karma

Hey everyone,

October is halfway over and we only have a month and a half left before our December test! So lets keep working hard and lets get our dream score. <3

This week we will be going over PT 70. Both session will be taking place on the weekend at 7 pm (eastern time). I was finally able to get that time slot open. :)

We will be doing the same thing as last time. Please do the test timed and bring a blank, unmarked copy to the review session. We will be going over the questions. For Reading comprehension, please arrive on time. Once the session starts, unless we do two passages, there is literally no way to stop and review everything if you arrive late. :(

Also, not a lot of people showed up to the RC session and that's okay. If there is not a lot of interest in RC again this time, I will no longer do these session. So if you are interested, please do show up.

I am posting below the link to the meeting. I'll see you all there! <3

70 Plus Series (December LSAT Study Group)

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/305261573

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code: 305-261-573

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##305261573
Cisco devices: 305261573@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://link.gotomeeting.com/email-welcome

@sillllyxo @"alexandra.lawson2015" @alyssamcc0593 @Sanchariesingh @jackigoe @"Lucas Carter" @CelerySoup @lsattaker10 @bklsat05 @mcb4LSUROXS @Gladiator_2017 @lewisdj1 @LSATNOOB17 @"lauren L" @M_Schmitz @RJmazo14 @lapuccio83 @KWoulf13 @"v.gavryushenko" @shermankrs @spitzy11 @amagari @"Grey Warden" @missmalocca @elisabethlam @"Waiting For Grey Day" @HereisSara @FerdaFresh @andreastocks @doyleorlando @Jlap1991 @"sorooshian.h" @TheMikey @"Kristen B" @Kermit750 @Lets-Get-This-Done @zcxlwj @akistotle @greybrownblue @meganqliu

Comments

• lsattaker10lsattaker10 Free Trial Member
    76 karma

I will be there! I would've made RC if I didnt have prior plans (PT78 RC was really hard).

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma
  • bsemb001bsemb001 Free Trial Member
    104 karma

Omg yes.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I will leave the gotomeeting open for anyone who wants to study together and go over this PT. You all can study but I am not sure I will be leading this call or any future sessions. I did not score my goal score so I have to figure some things out :( .

But the room will be open for anyone who wants to go over this PT with others.

• JESUS LIVES 7JESUS LIVES 7 Core Member
    26 karma

@
    Sami don't get to down on Yourself. God has a plan!

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@Sami said:
    I will leave the gotomeeting open for anyone who wants to study together and go over this PT. You all can study but I am not sure I will be leading this call or any future sessions. I did not score my goal score so I have to figure some things out :( .

But the room will be open for anyone who wants to go over this PT with others.

Sami, the masses need you!! Lead them all to victory!!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

I think I will be there next weekend ~ i'm taking this weekend to regroup.

9372 karma

@Sami, I totally understand! Do whatever you have to do! :heart:

9372 karma

I wanted to join, but I can't seem to finish BRing another PT I did on Friday, so I can't join.....:disappointed:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ZNdh1qP9gQ9MY/giphy.gif

• saturnsunsaturnsun Free Trial Member
    156 karma

@Sami hi there! I just purchased prep tests 52-61 - will any of these be included in the review sessions leading up to the December test? Thanks!

9372 karma

@"gillian.s.hawley" said:
    @Sami hi there! I just purchased prep tests 52-61 - will any of these be included in the review sessions leading up to the December test? Thanks!

This group is for blind reviewing PTs in 70s, but I don't know if there will be future session as announced by Sami four days ago.

• Waiting For Grey DayWaiting For Grey Day Alum Member
    323 karma

Hi :) If this group is closed, will there be any BR group session for the December test?

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"Waiting For Grey Day" said:
    Hi :) If this group is closed, will there be any BR group session for the December test?

Hi, I definitely will not be leading any groups but you can always make your own groups and work with each other. Tutoring each other can be immensely helpful so I really encourage that.