Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS topic

Was wondering if i could get some feedback a PS idea i have been mulling over.
A little while back i participated in a cycling race/marathon to raise money for a camp that helps terminally ill children and there families.
Its 180 miles in mountainous terrain, it took 5 months of prepping and conditioning.
Aside from working my butt off to raise a couple grand for the camp, i really wanted to place well during the event and i got kind of lost in the competition.
I wanted to write about how the minute it took to get from the entrance of the camp after 180 miles to the finish line, seeing these kids waiting for us to cross that line completely changed my perspective on what i had spent the past 1/2 yr prepping for and has significantly affected me today.
Majority of those kids wont live to reach the age of 18 but the appreciation and hope i saw them and there families exhibit when we crossed that finish line has had an immediate and lasting effect on me.
This experience helped me realize that i want to spend my life making a difference in others, wherever that will lead me in the law field.
Thoughts?

Comments

• nicole.brooklynnicole.brooklyn Alum Member
    341 karma

This sounds like it could make for a good PS. Why are you hesitant?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Sounds unique and like it has the potential to be a great topic.