Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accidentally discovered an awesome trick to improve LG section by 4/5 AUTOMATICALLY

zwerrellzwerrell Member
edited October 2017 in Logic Games 31 karma

It is incredible. I just finished the LG curriculum today, and so all evening I was drilling LG sections.

I was having a ton of trouble getting all the way through the sections. I felt like I was hardly getting the easiest LG's done in a timely fashion, and had no time for the last few questions... if not the whole last section.

Then I discovered I had been setting my timer to 25 minutes instead of 35. I then started setting my timer for 35 minutes. Poof, like magic, after I discovered that one little hack I finally got my first - 0 on the very next section.

Cheers to all of you burning every last synapse up in preparation for the December test - you're not alone!

Z

Comments

• 1025 karma

lol

• Lsat taker22Lsat taker22 Alum Member
    315 karma

The silver bullet to all that is lsat.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@BillLsat said:
    The silver bullet to all that is lsat.
    @zwerrell said:
    It is incredible. I just finished the LG curriculum today, and so all evening I was drilling LG sections.

I was having a ton of trouble getting all the way through the sections. I felt like I was hardly getting the easiest LG's done in a timely fashion, and had no time for the last few questions... if not the whole last section.

Then I discovered I had been setting my timer to 25 minutes instead of 35. I then started setting my timer for 35 minutes. Poof, like magic, after I discovered that one little hack I finally got my first - 0 on the very next section.

Cheers to all of you burning every last synapse up in preparation for the December test - you're not alone!

Z

That's certainly one way to practice training under pressure!

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    edited October 2017 561 karma

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsxQ_H_CAAA0J6s.jpg

Do you hate not finishing logic games in time? Hi, Billy Mays here with another fantastic product!

• DatguyM15DatguyM15 Alum Member
    211 karma

I was really disappointed with my june score. Test day nerves got the best of me and I ended up scoring well below my average. In order to prepare for sept. I did all my practice at 30 minutes or less. This included prep tests and reading comp. When I took the sept. test it all felt so easy and my score was right on my average. I think this is a great way to practice. If you can hit the scores you want at a faster speed test day will feel like a breeze.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

haha! good job.

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

riveting discovery.