Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answers in Question Bank

akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌

Hi @"Alan Cheuk" and @"Dillon A. Wright",

Would it be possible to see answers for LR questions in PT1-17 in the Question Bank?

I know there are no explanations available, so there are only Discussion buttons. But it would be great if we can see the answers quickly. (I have to go to e-docs to see the answers.)
https://imgur.com/kL5PZkR

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I second this <3

• Waiting For Grey DayWaiting For Grey Day Alum Member
    323 karma

Yes, please :grin:

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited October 2017 9372 karma

Pleeeeease consider, @"7Sage Admin" !

inserting a random cute GIF here:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/bmrxNoGqGNMAM/giphy.gif

Also tagging @"J.Y. Ping"

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma

How can we say no to puppies? Answers on the far right column for LR now, with spoiler protection.

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" said:
    How can we say no to puppies? Answers on the far right column for LR now, with spoiler protection.

Yaaay! Thank you. It was really hard to check answers before. I am glad @akistotle brought this up. : )

9372 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" said:

Yaaaaay! That was really quick! Thank you! (Puppies gif works!! lol)

• Watermelon OtterWatermelon Otter Alum Member
    345 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" said:

Thanks for the update! However, now when I go to the LR question bank I get this error message after a few seconds of having the page load:

"DataTables warning: table id=ss-user-questions-59f3f81cb4d41 - Requested unknown parameter '7' for row 775. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/4"

After getting this error message the last column ("Answer") becomes cut off. Not sure if it's just me. I'm using Chrome.

edited October 2017 9372 karma

@Sami said:

@"Alan Cheuk" said:

Yaaay! Thank you. It was really hard to check answers before. I am glad @akistotle brought this up. : )

I was thinking of emailing Alan and J.Y. but I wanted to show that my request is backed by popular demand :lol: (only 4 likes though. lol)!

@"Watermelon Otter" said:

@"Alan Cheuk" said:

Thanks for the update! However, now when I go to the LR question bank I get this error message after a few seconds of having the page load:

"DataTables warning: table id=ss-user-questions-59f3f81cb4d41 - Requested unknown parameter '7' for row 775. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/4"

After getting this error message the last column ("Answer") becomes cut off. Not sure if it's just me. I'm using Chrome.

Is it still happening? I don't get that error message. I'm using Chrome too. Maybe you should try clearing cache.

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma

@"Watermelon Otter" Thanks for letting us know about that! It was the rare omitted questions that was throwing things off. It should be fixed now!

345 karma

@"Alan Cheuk" said:
    @"Watermelon Otter" Thanks for letting us know about that! It was the rare omitted questions that was throwing things off. It should be fixed now!

Great!

345 karma

@akistotle Looks like it just got fixed!

9372 karma
  • Cecilia ZCecilia Z Member
    144 karma

Hey @"Alan Cheuk"! This is slightly unrelated but is there any way I can view the section difficulty without scoring the entire test and saving my score? I've been doing individual sections and haven't been saving my results, but when I click the "analytics" tab after I get the results, it just takes me back to old tests I've done. Thanks so much!