Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copy of Test

AidoeAidoe Free Trial Member
edited November 2017 in General 236 karma

I understand that those who took the September LSAT got a copy of the exam while those who canceled their scores, despite taking the exam, do not get a copy. Is this a policy with LSAC that’s worth questioning or should I just not even bother?

Comments

• AidoeAidoe Free Trial Member
    236 karma

Any ideas?

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

I would not bother with it. You aren't going to benefit from challenging the policy. If you were able to convince them to change the policy, they'll probably do it in the distant future (when you're already done with the LSAT).

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited November 2017 4423 karma

It depends why you want it.

The main reason that I think LSAT gives takers the copy of the test is so that they could challenge any incorrectly scored questions. You don't have much of an incentive to do that since you cancelled and therefore such a challenge won't change your score (since your test does not count).

If you just want it as a practice test tgat you struggled with, then I doubt they will give it to you or that it's worth the effort of trying to obtain since you can just wait and buy it. I can see how spending more money on it and having to wait might be frustrating though. If you know anyone in person who has taken it, they could easilly let you have a look, if this is why you want to see it.

If you want it for some sort of legal challenge to LSAT then you might be able to obtain it through legal channels, but probably not before you could buy it.

I can't really think of another motive, but I'm sure some exist.

Edit: Apparently it's available on Amazon. So there isn't even a wait just ten more lost dollars.

• EvetteCeeEvetteCee Alum Member
    224 karma

I canceled my score for the September exam and I still got a copy of the exam.

If you login to LSAC >>LSAT Status, it should be under LSAT Documents. The sections are in PDF form and the correct answers are under Item Response Report.

• calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
    582 karma

RT @"Bay Area"
    You can see 82 if you follow his/her directions. It's split up into the 4 sections (you can't see experimental) where your registrations are listed.