PT49--Mistake?

kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member

Hi all, it's not a serious mistake but I noticed in S4 (the 2nd LR) that the first page says "22 questions" when really it's out of 25. Not sure if that's LSAC or 7Sage's doing, and it doesn't really affect anything. I just wanted to point it out; I know I was confused when I saw it

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Interesting - I just E-mailed @"Dillon A. Wright" today about a similar mistake. On PT32 Section 4 - questions 24 is missing completely. I wonder if this indicative of a bigger issue?

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

If questions are missing, that means they were removed from scoring.

Not sure about 3 questions missing for PT49 though, can you link where it says 22 questions?

13286 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:

Not sure about 3 questions missing for PT49 though, can you link where it says 22 questions?

Is it possible two questions in a row were removed for scoring? On PT 32 question #22 was removed for scoring (noted by an *) and question #24 is just gone. I'm basing this off of the answer key.

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" none of the questions were missing; just the first page of the section where it says the total number of questions is off. It says there's 22 questions but there's actually 25. Again it doesn't really affect anything, but I just wanted to point it out

12637 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

Is it possible two questions in a row were removed for scoring? On PT 32 question #22 was removed for scoring (noted by an *) and question #24 is just gone. I'm basing this off of the answer key.

It's possible but it should be denoted with a star. I just saw your email, can you screenshot what you're seeing and email it to me?

12637 karma

@kimmy_m66 said:
    @"Dillon A. Wright" none of the questions were missing; just the first page of the section where it says the total number of questions is off. It says there's 22 questions but there's actually 25. Again it doesn't really affect anything, but I just wanted to point it out

Oh I see, you had me worried for a sec! That's odd. If it's on the actual PT then it's more than likely an LSAC error but I'll look into it.

13286 karma

@LSATcantwin said:

It's possible but it should be denoted with a star. I just saw your email, can you screenshot what you're seeing and email it to me?

Done and done. I even did fancy Microsoft Paint work. haha