Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Day of Test

laura.w918laura.w918 Member
in General 15 karma

Hi, what do people normally do the day of the test? Does anyone do a few questions or should I avoid looking at practice material? Thanks :)

Comments

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

What I do, and what it seems like many others do as well, is a light warm up before leaving home. Like 1 or 2 games, 10ish LR and 1 RC passage. Use all questions that youve seen before and are on the easier end of the spectrum. The goal is to get your brain active, but not tire yourself out and certainly not discourage or frustrate yourself

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

@"laura.w918" said:
    Hi, what do people normally do the day of the test? Does anyone do a few questions or should I avoid looking at practice material? Thanks :)

The main thing I thought was important was to make sure I was thoroughly awake by the time I tested. I recommend waking up at least three hours before the test and doing some sort of light exercise (yoga, crunches, squats, pushups, ect.) to make sure you are really awake.

As far as preparation take prep tests with different routines and see what works best for you. If it doesn't fatigue you for a prep test it also won't for the real thing.

Good luck!