Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this normal?

NathanielNathaniel Member
in General 78 karma

Hi
So the first time I took the LSAT I had a “mental breakdown” (just kidding) because people stresssd me out for no reason lol.
I’m apparently

Losing me mind the second time around because I no joke had a dream about logic games. Is this normal?

Normal?
  1. Normal?40 votes
    1. Yes
      85.00%
    2. No
        7.50%
    3. Go see a doctor/psychologist
        7.50%

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

I have definitely had some pretty elaborate LSAT dreams right before LSAT and from what I hear its pretty normal. :)

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Totally normal, I also dream of LG.

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    561 karma

I've woke up to ordering those toy dinosaurs on the shelf before. You're good brah

• NathanielNathaniel Member
    78 karma

Is it a good sign?
    :smile:

561 karma

Depends. Are you dreaming about easy single layer sequencing with a splitter block rule or non-predefined grouping with sequential ordering and subgroups?

78 karma

The sequencing-grouping chart games

561 karma

Uh oh. Sounds like nightmares. Maybe see the psychologist

• jennybbbbbjennybbbbb Alum Member
    630 karma

I have been dreaming about the LSAT too. Losing my mind... but I think it's normal.

• kamigogo1kamigogo1 Member
    3 karma

I woke up this morning dreaming about LG. It's normal.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

My good dreams are when I finish a hard LG very quickly. In my nightmares, I get stuck with a rule I can't diagram or an inference I can't figure out on the first game, haha.

I'd say it's not "normal", but it's certainly doesn't make you crazy. :)

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

It happened to me too. If you focus intently enough on something for long enough it starts playing a role inyour dreams.I have also had this happen with foreign languages.

I know dreams are an important part of our learning and memorizing process, so it is probably a good thing that you are focusing on the LSAT enough to have them. However, if the dreams cause anxiety or are caused by anxiety about the test then they could be a bad sign.

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

I've also done it and still do. I've woken up sleep walking before looking through my desk searching for the sufficient assumption. Took me a bit to realize I was dreaming and remember its a concept, not a tangible item.

78 karma

Touché everyone. Time to cram in for Saturday when I am taking the LSAT...

• PARHAM1373PARHAM1373 Free Trial Member
    67 karma

Lol i occasionally dream about the lsat too, it’s normal

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma

I used to hear JY's voice in my dreams saying "First game in prep test X, it is a simple sequencing game, you should finish this game in X minutes". I thought I was going crazy.

• lidsget1lidsget1 Member
    6 karma

I have dreams of his voice saying "so what?" or "who cares" after reading incorrect answer choices haha!

@"Grey Warden" said:
    I used to hear JY's voice in my dreams saying "First game in prep test X, it is a simple sequencing game, you should finish this game in X minutes". I thought I was going crazy.