Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1st ever 170 on BR

in General 193 karma

I usually hate brags, but I just got my first 170 on BR, and I am ecstatic!!! I know its is still a ways off from getting that on my actual first go around (my average is 163), but I have never scored so high before timed or untimed. For once, I feel like it is possible I can get a great score. I am amazed at the progress I have made in the past 4 months with 7sage. The drills really helped me out, and the discussion boards also. No need to comment or complain, just wanted to share. That is all. :)

Comments

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Congrats, that's huge! Now that you've BR'd a 170, that means you have the capability of getting that on the real thing! Keep chugging along and you'll get there!

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Yay! What a 170 BR says is that you have a good understanding of the mechanics of this test. Now it's all about application! Get timing down, learn to skip, increase confidence, get good at spotting trick answers and things like this. Eventually your PT score will start closing the gap to your BR score!

Keep going, you totally got this!

• beezmoofbeezmoof Alum Member
    555 karma

Congrats!!! I got my first +170 BR yesterday and damn does it feel good. We can do this.

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

Congrats, keep us posted as you continue to progress!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

YAHHH! That's a great feeling, isn't it? Keep it up!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Virtual high five! What things do you think could have made the difference this time around?

• 193 karma

Honestly, I did well on RC. Which, normally I struggle with RC. I have always been a strong reader, but timed throws me off my understanding. I average about -8 to -10 normally. This time I got -3. My LG score was typical, -1, and my LR scores were a bit better than normal. I usually average -4 to -6.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Awesome to have improved on the RC! :) Your work is paying off and it's really great for students like me who are earlier in the process to hear that there are potentially some very good results later on.