Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good games to review?

nicholasthomas127nicholasthomas127 Alum Member
in General 458 karma

Anyone have any recommendations to good/important/unusual games that would be good to review/watch the explanation to before the December LSAT. I know it is two days before the LSAT, but I just want to get your guys thoughts on what would be good to look over one more time. On my list I have already reviewed the goldfinch game from PT 14, the lizard game from PT 27, the CD game from PT 31, the fruit stand game from PT 36 (conditional logic and chaining up rules), the bus game from PT 36, dinosaur game from PT 57, the stained glass game from PT 62, work-piece game from PT 72, virus game from PT 79.

Any other games anyone thinks need to be reviewed before test day?

Comments

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    561 karma

Hm... the labrador game from the CC is good. Granted, it's very similar to the dinosaur game, but it's actually less open so it might be good practice for making inferences during game board set up. The bicycle game might be good too. That one can either be easy or a terror if you don't split the board based on a particular sequenced grouping rule.

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    561 karma

Thanks for making this list by the way! I might look these ones over myself :)