Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm taking a couple community college classes this coming spring, do I include this in applications

_oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member

I finally finished my PS and am now getting started on law school apps. So nervous I feel like I'm gonna f*ck up and spell my name wrong or something ridiculous. Anyways where do the 2 classes i'm taking spring 2018 fit in in the application? Do I update it later on when the classes start in January? I'm just taking them to avoid paying off student loans and will take them pass/fail.

Comments

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

Also if anybody knows if there's a spot somewhere on my LSAC profile with a list of what semesters/years I attended each community college I went to, please let me know!!! I took classes from 6 diff schools over 2 years and am not having fun trying to reset all my old college passwords and figure out how to use their websites ugh

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

You must send all your transcripts to the LSAC. It can seriously hurt you later if you don’t. The LSAC will then break it down by transcripts received

edited December 2017 3652 karma

@LSATcantwin right but the classes are over in May and I would hope I would be accepted somewhere by then. Is there a space to indicate that I have some classes in progress or something like that. I don’t want my application messed up bc I didn’t list that I’m signed up for spring 2018 classes

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited December 2017 4196 karma

@"surfy surf" said:
    @LSATcantwin right but the classes are over in May and I would hope I would be accepted somewhere by then. Is there a space to indicate that I have some classes in progress or something like that. I don’t want my application messed up bc I didn’t list that I’m signed up for spring 2018 classes

you still need to submit the transcript from that community college so that they see you are currently enrolled there. then when you enroll later on I believe you have to update them with your final transcript(s) as well!

3652 karma

@TheMikey got it thank you! i wasn't sure if classes that haven't even started yet would show up on a transcript. I just requested the transcript.