Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! No obvious weakness...

JesseBearJesseBear Alum Member
in General 40 karma

Hey all,

I am consistently missing 2-3 on each section. So no obvious weaknesses are popping out to me. Still, I need to make the jump from the high160s to mid-170's consistently. Who has done this? How does one do this? Lol any help appreciated.

Thanks 7sage <3

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@JesseBear said:
    Hey all,

I am consistently missing 2-3 on each section. So no obvious weaknesses are popping out to me. Still, I need to make the jump from the high160s to mid-170's consistently. Who has done this? How does one do this? Lol any help appreciated.

Thanks 7sage <3

Are you missing a particular type of question more frequently?
    Are you missing questions in a certain part of the test more frequently?
    Have you looked at the analytics?

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    561 karma

Your "obvious weakness" is LG.

-2 or -3 on RC is amazing. -2 on LR is really good; odds are you're usually just missing curve breakers. Get that LG score perfect like it should be. It'd be a shame for someone scoring as high as you to not have a perfect logic games score.

• JesseBearJesseBear Alum Member
    40 karma

@FerdaFresh

Thanks everyone. Is it true that top scorers usually get -0 on Games?

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@JesseBear said:
    @FerdaFresh

Thanks everyone. Is it true that top scorers usually get -0 on Games?

Some top scorers get -0/-1 on games, yes. It is widely held that this is the "easiest section to improve" so people drill them obsessively because it's the easiest section to see your score move in.

However like @FerdaFresh mentioned a -2/-3 in RC is less common, so that is definitely a strength of yours.

Consider this though, -3 on each real section is -12. On a hard to average test you are hitting 170. On an easy test you'd drop to maybe a 168. So YOU are a high scorer!