Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does everyone get the post-LSAT questionnaire?

Sammie215Sammie215 Member
in General 202 karma

Did everyone get asked to fill out a questionnaire via email? I got sent one today and went back to check if I got one for September but I didn't... Just thought it was weird.

Comments

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

I took Sept also and did not get it. I just got the E-mail for the survey now. I'm about to do it!

• DawnHenryDawnHenry Alum Member
    298 karma

I got it. I'm probably throwing off their results, since it was not at all geared toward a 48-year-old woman who graduated college 23 years ago.

• annadaleannadale Alum Member
    31 karma

Thanks for asking this! I was worried that it was maybe a scam email and so hadn't clicked on the link. Seems like real, though, if y'all got it too!

• 193 karma

I got it, and I helped skew the results as well, graduating from college almost 20 years ago as well DawnHenry.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Yep I got it for December but not September

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited December 2017 4196 karma

never got one before for other times I've taken, got one today though for the dec. test.

I thought it was all pretty normal but the "factors why you want to go to law school" had some pretty dumb options for the most part that I think aren't really the greatest reasons for going to law school.. "my parents want me to go.. law is prestigious.. I want a high-income career".. lmao I think there were like 2 or 3 solid options, the rest sucked.