Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Duke priority track apps

hlkoo1212hlkoo1212 Alum Member

Don’t know too much about them— how much of an admit guarantee does the priority track invite portend?

Comments

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited December 2017 3072 karma

I've read some stuff I could find about Priority Track through Google, and apparently it's something like a 70% chance of admission, statistically.

In 2013 on LSN, 71 people claimed to have received a PT invite. Of those 71, 67 claimed admission, and only 2 of the 67 admitted ended up attending Duke.

• hlkoo1212hlkoo1212 Alum Member
    130 karma

@goingfor99th said:
    I've read some stuff I could find about Priority Track through Google, and apparently it's something like a 70% chance of admission, statistically.

In 2013 on LSN, 71 people claimed to have received a PT invite. Of those 71, 67 claimed admission, and only 2 of the 67 admitted ended up attending Duke.

Very helpful. Thanks!

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@hlkoo1212 said:

@goingfor99th said:

Very helpful. Thanks!

It's a great program! Definitely take advantage of it if you can. It will give you peace of mind while waiting to hear back from other schools, most likely.