Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wash U skype interview

hlkoo1212hlkoo1212 Alum Member

Need advice from people who have done it!

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

I did it in person and was accepted last Friday via email although it is sort of a safety for me according to the numbers. I'm hoping for a scholarship email sometime soon.

They were nothing but nice. They were running a little behind, so don't stress out if that happens again.

I was asked about my double major, whether I had ever been to St Louis, whether I had ever lived outside of my hometown, what area of law I was interested in and why, and also that standard do you have any questions question. There might have been some others I am not remembering.

It seemed to be a split of questions assessing my qualifications, my interest in and likelihood of attending Washington University, and pitching the school to me.

Oh, they also asked me what one of my weaknesses was.

• hlkoo1212hlkoo1212 Alum Member
    130 karma

@"Seeking Perfection" said:
    I did it in person and was accepted last Friday via email although it is sort of a safety for me according to the numbers. I'm hoping for a scholarship email sometime soon.

They were nothing but nice. They were running a little behind, so don't stress out if that happens again.

I was asked about my double major, whether I had ever been to St Louis, whether I had ever lived outside of my hometown, what area of law I was interested in and why, and also that standard do you have any questions question. There might have been some others I am not remembering.

It seemed to be a split of questions assessing my qualifications, my interest in and likelihood of attending Washington University, and pitching the school to me.

Oh, they also asked me what one of my weaknesses was.

very helpful! thanks!!