Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Considering upgrading

sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
in General 1501 karma

Financially I cannot right now, but if I upgrade from Starter in, say, March, to the Ultimate, and I purchased Starter the first week of December, will that extend me 3 months to June?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@dytmom_3x said:
    Financially I cannot right now, but if I upgrade from Starter in, say, March, to the Ultimate, and I purchased Starter the first week of December, will that extend me 3 months to June?

Yes, I believe @"Dillon A. Wright" will make sure the extra months are added on for you :)

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Ok thanks! I am considering it, if February doesn't go as planned. Might as well continue studying to June.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@dytmom_3x said:

Yes, I believe @"Dillon A. Wright" will make sure the extra months are added on for you :)

Yes, but it's not going to be automatically added, so make sure to email Dillon about your situation! :)

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Got it, thanks!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

What they said! :smile: