Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not anxious about Dec scores?

edited December 2017 in General 609 karma

Probably, and most definitely may be just me on here, or in general who is not worried about this score. If anyone else is not as freaked out or anxious as I am, we're not alone? This LSAT for me was the 'testing of waters', studying with 7Sage for the past 6 months allowed for me to get the question stems, and the main "guts" of the LSAT. By this statement I mean that I took this test willingly knowing my score may come out as worst as possible, however I came out of the exam KNOWING the main criteria... what the LR questions were, how to approach them, how JY taught me to quickly determine what kind of stem they were using. Therefore, I successfully got my main worry/concern of whether or not I should really bother continuously study for the February LSAT or not. Due to my understanding the actual test itself, even after the PT's, nothing is close to the real thing, and sitting there in the room. 7Sage gave me the confidence to persist on for the next LSAT with more ease than ever imagined. Now I am going over each part of the test and units in the curriculum with a fine toothed comb, and will be even more relaxed and actually excited for my score to come in. As for the December 2017 test goes, I had about 7-10 minutes left each section, which is great because that's how I knew JY took these tests, circling the ones we are not completely sure on, realizing when spending too much time on a question means MOVE ON, and finally... being able to go over those questions for even more than just twice.
I was confident with the time, that was a big worry; checked off the box.
I was nervous about not answering each questions/stalling and in a time-sink; that too was checked off the box.
I was fine with knowing what the question stems were; BIGGEST check off the box.
Finally, I was okay with whatever score is coming my way that "my real" test was in February. That will be my time to freak.

I may be the only one to feel these things, and to understand how it may look on my apps but mostly, it is better to be realistic and know when it is indeed your time to thrive on this damn test.

Good luck to those from this (Dec) test, and for those with a little more of a ways to go...

Comments

• jennybbbbbjennybbbbb Alum Member
    630 karma

Thanks for the post! I definitely feel a bit less anxious now knowing I am not alone. February test here we come!

Good luck!

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

I wasn’t nervous or anything until I just read that scores are being released today! I honestly hadn’t thought much about it. Now that I know today is the day my stomach just dropped!