Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

13 point decrease?!

olioliberolioliber Alum Member
edited December 2017 in General 729 karma

I don't even know how to react to this... my score has decreased 13 points from my pt average. I have timed myself every time and took about 30 timed pt. I took a pt one day and spent 8-10 hours on reviewing the next day. Has this ever happened to any of you? Also, please give me some advice on what is the best road to take.

christmasruined

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

I'm in your exact same shoes. I'm so distraught

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2017 23929 karma

Any chance there was a misbubbling error? :(

I know it sucks, and it's easier said than done, but don't let it ruin your Christmas. Hang in there. Take a break, re-evaluate, and plan to retake sometime next year. Could be a blessing in disguise? God works in mysterious ways, so keep faith!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Do something nice for yourself and keep reaching out to helpful people. Better times are ahead.

• ABCjordanABCjordan Alum Member
    edited December 2017 59 karma

mine was a 16 point decrease...... I have no idea what to do

• Kyle....Kyle.... Alum Member
    134 karma

Nothing you can really do but try and try again! Fail now so you don't fail later.

• celina697celina697 Alum Member
    123 karma

This sounds like a bubbling error. Either way, you know you are capable of scoring higher and sometimes set backs set the stage for amazing come backs! Best of luck to you!

• olioliberolioliber Alum Member
    729 karma

I suddenly became very positive about this. Schools only care about the highest score. I have over a month to study and get even better than my practice scores . God has a good plan! I have failed before and it always worked out for the best! On the other hand, I found out while Christmas shopping. Let's just say my family is getting very expensive gifts this year...

• Dani BozoDani Bozo Alum Member
    20 karma

I scored three points lower than my lowest score... I cannot believe my eyes.

• cbyrns21cbyrns21 Free Trial Member
    160 karma

I scored only 2 points higher but, nowhere to my goal score. God does have a plan for us all and we will go to the school we're meant to go to. Our LSAT score is NOT an accurate measure of our overall intelligence.
    Everyone take a deep breath and just keep swimming (que: Dory). It's a feat that we passed and are even considering such a challenging route in life.
    I believe in you all!
    Happy Holidays and here's to an amazing 2018!