Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else not gotten a score yet?

I haven’t gotten an email from LSAC yet, and my score is not showing up online. Anyone else in the same boat? Should I be worried?

Comments

• plspeerplspeer Member
    58 karma

Seriously, if even one other person would tell me they haven’t gotten their score either I would feel so relieved.

• SLREVIEWLSATSLREVIEWLSAT Alum Member
    edited December 2017 49 karma

Haven’t got the score yet....so nervous...

• eesLSAT2017eesLSAT2017 Alum Member
    edited December 2017 59 karma

I’ve been gray since 11 this morning. Still no score :(

49 karma

has any of you gotten a score yet? I have not received anything so far.... tomorrow starts the weekend and the Christmas holiday so I wonder will we get our score after Christmas?

• plspeerplspeer Member
    58 karma

I still haven’t gotten mine either SLREVIEWLSAT. This is torture!!

• AmateurProphetAmateurProphet Alum Member
    183 karma

Me neither! :disappointed:

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited December 2017 11542 karma

Aw, try not to fret guys. Unfortunately this happens every time scores are released. This doesn't mean you scored horribly or whatever, LSAC just sends out emails in batches. Any of you take an overseas LAST? Also make sure you don't have a hold on your account. That prevents you from seeing your score.

edited December 2017 183 karma

Nah. What's the chance it will be released before the holiday break? Still holding out for my score

11542 karma

@AmateurProphet said:
    Nah. What's the chance it will be released before the holiday break? Still holding out for my score

I'm going to assume you'll receive your score tomorrow the latest. If that isn't the case I'd contact LSAC asap.

49 karma

Thanks for the explanation. I took it in the USA.

@Sprinkles said:
    Aw, try not to fret guys. Unfortunately this happens every time scores are released. This doesn't mean you scored horribly or whatever, LSAC just sends out emails in batches. Any of you take an overseas LAST? Also make sure you don't have a hold on your account. That prevents you from seeing your score.

49 karma

Before the test, during the signature and seating part, when the proctor asked me to sign on the sheet, I signed in a different way from how I signed my ID (the ID is signed in the chinese caligraphy- a thing foreign student do to avoid identity thief). After being told to resign the sheet, I immediately use the rubber at the back end of the pencil and the proctor stopped me when I almost finished the wipping.... and the wipping left a gray mark on my sheet and I signed in the way I signed my ID next to the gray mark....
    Would this be the reason that LSAC is holding my score?

@Sprinkles said:

@AmateurProphet said:

I'm going to assume you'll receive your score tomorrow the latest. If that isn't the case I'd contact LSAC asap.

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

same issue. I did signed the answer sheet. I would have a nice holiday break then.

49 karma

I did not receive any email regarding the December LSAT by LSAC so far...so I have no idea how to deal with this case....

@dennisgerrard said:
    same issue. I did signed the answer sheet. I would have a nice holiday break then.

183 karma

@SLREVIEWLSAT Same. We just gotta wait it out and worst case contact them tomorrow. They're saving the best for last :wink:

49 karma

Haha, I truly hope so!

@AmateurProphet said:
    @SLREVIEWLSAT Same. We just gotta wait it out and worst case contact them tomorrow. They're saving the best for last :wink:

11542 karma

@SLREVIEWLSAT said:
    Before the test, during the signature and seating part, when the proctor asked me to sign on the sheet, I signed in a different way from how I signed my ID (the ID is signed in the chinese caligraphy- a thing foreign student do to avoid identity thief). After being told to resign the sheet, I immediately use the rubber at the back end of the pencil and the proctor stopped me when I almost finished the wipping.... and the wipping left a gray mark on my sheet and I signed in the way I signed my ID next to the gray mark....
    Would this be the reason that LSAC is holding my score?

@Sprinkles said:

@AmateurProphet said:

If you don't have any other notifications on your account I think you're good. Patience is a virtue my friend.

11542 karma

@AmateurProphet said:

Haha nice!

183 karma

@Sprinkles inb4 they lost my test

11542 karma

@AmateurProphet said:
    @Sprinkles inb4 they lost my test

Were you notified of this??

183 karma

@Sprinkles No, but I wonder what would cause this

11542 karma

@AmateurProphet said:

That's definitely an unfortunate possibility. In that case, you'd be offered a free LSAT within the next few weeks and a note on your account saying your previous score wasn't posted due to your exam being lost. This way law schools won't hold it against you.

49 karma

@AmateurProphet yes I tested at TSU. Were you too?!!
    I was in the room the lady assistant forgot to take back the writing sheet before the break.
    Omg I can’t believe this is happening because this test center has a good review online and the staff seemed pretty nice.....

183 karma

@SLREVIEWLSAT yea did you post on reddit too? I hope nothing happened and our scores are just late

49 karma

@AmateurProphet no I did not know this until you posted the reddit link. If the score is coming late, then considering that tomorrow the holiday weekend starts, it will be a long waiting to find out what truly happened, right?
    Or would the LSAC be able to dispatch the score tomorrow morning?

49 karma

@Sprinkles if this is the unfortunate case, I am wondering will the free LSAT takes place in the few weeks or the notification for the free LSAT test will happen in a few weeks? I am confusing about this.... thanks for clarifying!

@Sprinkles said:

@AmateurProphet said:

That's definitely an unfortunate possibility. In that case, you'd be offered a free LSAT within the next few weeks and a note on your account saying your previous score wasn't posted due to your exam being lost. This way law schools won't hold it against you.

11542 karma

@SLREVIEWLSAT said:
    @Sprinkles if this is the unfortunate case, I am wondering will the free LSAT takes place in the few weeks or the notification for the free LSAT test will happen in a few weeks? I am confusing about this.... thanks for clarifying!

@Sprinkles said:

@AmateurProphet said:

Ah shoot. The fact that both of you and the people on Reddit tested at TSU and still haven't received a score it seems like something important was misplaced which will result in a retake. And yeah the retake will occur before the February LSAT most likely. Hope isn't lost, perhaps there's a delay due to another circumstance. Someone should call up LSAC today if they're available for phone calls.

183 karma

@Sprinkles well, I just called them and they said the test isn’t lost. They also said they’re trying to upload more scores today, but may not get through them all until Jan 2nd (wtf). Still something seems fishy though

49 karma

Thanks for calling the LSAC! Yeah, it definitely seems super suspicious.

@AmateurProphet said:
    @Sprinkles well, I just called them and they said the test isn’t lost. They also said they’re trying to upload more scores today, but may not get through them all until Jan 2nd (wtf). Still something seems fishy though

11542 karma

@SLREVIEWLSAT said:
    Thanks for calling the LSAC! Yeah, it definitely seems super suspicious.

@AmateurProphet said:

Yikes. Keep me posted on what happens. This sucks.

183 karma

@Sprinkles Just got my score! Really happy with it

11542 karma

@AmateurProphet said:
    @Sprinkles Just got my score! Really happy with it

Beautiful! Well worth the wait :)

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

still waiting...

• BDBD Alum Member
    128 karma

@"lsat 1101" said:
    still waiting...

Oh boy.. I applaud you for your patience! Hope you get your score soon.

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

thanks so much. please send good thoughts my way :smile:

• BDBD Alum Member
    128 karma

@"lsat 1101" said:
    thanks so much. please send good thoughts my way :smile:

Sending all the good thoughts your way! Good things come to those who wait, remember that! So think of it as LSAC and the universe just testing your patience haha.