139-164!

HshutterHshutter Alum Member
in General 90 karma

On December 26, 2015, I decided to take the LSAT. I bought a book from Barnes and Noble, immediately registered to take the test February 6th 2016. My first practice test I ever took, I got a 139. When I took the test, I got a 155. After I got my score, I signed up for 7Sage. I'm a mom of 3 (my kids are 7, 5, & 3), and I work full-time, so while I wasn't able to study as much as I would've liked, I put in my best effort, and I was able to pull a 164 out of the December LSAT. While not a 170, I'm still really proud of myself for hitting the 90th percentile. I just want to encourage anybody that feels like they're never going to improve their score, or like their starting score is "too low" to see a big improvement! Stick with it, and trust the process, even when it sucks. Happy Holidays, 7sagers!

Comments

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

Trust...the...Process! I love it when people speak of the great philosopher Joel Embiid. Congratulations on your progress and keep plugging away!

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

Congratulations!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

So amazing! If anyone ever starts out low and feels like they can't achieve a high score, you're proof you can if you study smart and hard.

• LsatChicLsatChic Member
    191 karma

Congrats fantastic job. @Hshutter did you do the LG bundle as part of your studying?

• acsimonacsimon Alum Member
    1269 karma

The fuck...this is awesome! What a great achievement. Big ups!!! Enjoy the holidays with your score and, far more importantly, your family--A.c.S

• HshutterHshutter Alum Member
    90 karma

@LsatChic I did!

• LsatChicLsatChic Member
    191 karma

@Hshutter thank you.

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    edited December 2017 5249 karma

This is really good. Diagnostics are simply first encounters with the exam. You have defied the "odds" other websites have sometimes spoken of. Great work!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Congrats! You deserve to eat some ice cream today!

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Congratulations!

Some courses out there will say you can't increase more than 10 points, which I think leads a lot of people selling themselves short. You had a 25 point increase! That's insane! Congratulations--have some ice cream and some snuggles with your kids; you deserve it

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

WHAT AN INSPIRATION! You go momma!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congratulations!!!!!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Great increase, congrats!!

• HshutterHshutter Alum Member
    90 karma

Thanks y’all!