Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admissions and waitlisted

Question, I received a 143 on my lsat and the school I'm looking at 25th percentile is a 145. However, my gpa is well over their 75th percentile. I have already submitted my applications, do I ask the school to hold the application until I take February's test? Also if i retake the February test and get a higher score, do they consider that for scholarships?

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

@"lauren.kirichkow" said:
    Question, I received a 143 on my lsat and the school I'm looking at 25th percentile is a 145. However, my gpa is well over their 75th percentile. I have already submitted my applications, do I ask the school to hold the application until I take February's test? Also if i retake the February test and get a higher score, do they consider that for scholarships?

I depends on the school. But I think it is very likely that they will (unless otherwise stated). If you haven't indicated that you are planning to take the February LSAT on your app, I think you should tell the school.