Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big thank you to 7Sage after getting my best holiday gift

rebecca.liujingrebecca.liujing Alum Member
edited December 2017 in December 2017 LSAT 334 karma

After 2 days of torture over this early score announcement shenanigans, I finally got the email and happy to see a 174 on the December test. I started this journey at the end of July, which was a really dark time of my life being butted out by my previous company when I was in my 1st trimester of pregnancy. But I’m so glad that I found this 7Sage community and have stuck with all the courses and PTs. I started out with a untimed 158 on the 07June test, and am so happy to see my efforts paying off! Just want to give a big shout out to JY and the amazing fellows on the site that’s been giving me a lot of encouragement and discussions throughout the time. And to those who just started, wish you all the best, and trust me, as long as you spend the time and follow JY’s teaching, you really can do this!
Happy holidays everyone!

Comments

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma

Congratulations!! this is awesome

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Congratulations!! That is an incredible improvement in a very short time!!

• rebecca.liujingrebecca.liujing Alum Member
    334 karma

Thank you! I’ve never felt so much support elsewhere. It’s comforting to know there are so many of us fighting the same fight!

• TabbyG123TabbyG123 Member
    711 karma

Congrats! That's amazing. :)

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

wow that is amazing, you are a warrior! :) congratulations!

• sarahmelton6sarahmelton6 Alum Member
    169 karma

Congrats!! That is great news!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

Congrats on your huge improvement!!!

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

Congratulations! That is an amazing score and it's so impressive you were able to achieve it in a few months. You'll be coveted by many schools. Would you mind sharing how you did? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

• acsimonacsimon Alum Member
    1269 karma

Congrats on the gift! Now you can celebrate in style--A.c.S

• rebecca.liujingrebecca.liujing Alum Member
    334 karma

@Emily2122 I really just having been following the study schedule generated by the 7Sage system. After cc, basically 3 PTs a week, collecting all the wrong LR questions with analysis and fool proofing all the games again and again. I then started redoing old LR sessions 1 month prior to the test. Hope this helps!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Wow, great job on a great score!!