Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know where to buy PTs 1-35?

sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
in General 1501 karma

Looking for the LGs to foolproof. Figure it'll be a pretty penny or two.

Comments

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

Ah I guess my best bet is to buy the LSAC books containing the tests.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

7Sage accidentally made them available for a few days last summer which is when I obliviously printed them thinking they were included. But since that is not likely to happen again, I would recommend buying them used online probably on Amazon. LSAC sells books of 10 prep tests.

I do think once you have bought them, it is more or less ethical to either scan them in or pirate them for the ease of printing them instead of photocopying them.

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Powerscore has two books in which all the logic games from 1-40 are included/.

1501 karma

@uhinberg said:

Thanks! I will look into the PS books.

• Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
    150 karma

Hey check your DM.. I sent you a link where you can get them

• DAVIDJ5566DAVIDJ5566 Alum Member
    34 karma

can you please send me the link also?

edited December 2017 1501 karma

@DAVIDJ5566 said:
    can you please send me the link also?

Please take caution with that website, is it basically a scam. Do not sign up for it.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@"sbc.mom_3x" said:

@uhinberg said:

Thanks! I will look into the PS books.

I think these are the ones but the second volume is really expensive:
    https://www.amazon.com/PowerScores-LSAT-Logic-Games-Preparation/dp/0982661827/
    https://www.amazon.com/PowerScores-LSAT-Logic-Games-Preparation/dp/0982661800/

Wish there's a way for you to get LG bundle without upgrading to Ultimate+....

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

I found the second one in perfect condition for around twenty dollars.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Best buy is and always will be Ultimate +

Something very nice about having them all printable on the convenience of my computer :)

I know not everyone can afford that, so I would say the next best bet is searching your campus or local library. Mine had all the PTs from like PT 7 all the way up to PT 61...

1501 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:
    Best buy is and always will be Ultimate +

Something very nice about having them all printable on the convenience of my computer :)

I know not everyone can afford that, so I would say the next best bet is searching your campus or local library. Mine had all the PTs from like PT 7 all the way up to PT 61...

Didn't even think of the library. Good call. Thanks!