Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yale Webinar

elle_satelle_sat Alum Member

Did anyone else get an invitation to a YLS video webinar? Unfortunately I did not see the email invite until after the fact because it went to my spam folder (whyy would that happen?! It’s YLS!!)

But anyways, I’m curious as to what I missed out on.

Best!
:)

Comments

• LastLSATLastLSAT Alum Member
    1028 karma

I was invited to their December webinar and tuned in for it. Honestly, you didn't miss much at all. It was just a 45 minute presentation that basically just covered the standard info available on their website/in their view book. It was well done and very informative, but I don't think it provided any "secrets" that aren't readily available to anyone willing to browse the YLS website.

They talked a lot about their walk-on journals, pass/fail grading system, and unique1st year clinical and research opportunities.

There was a 15 minute Q&A period too, but there wasn't really any ground breaking info to be gained from that either. It felt rushed and the questions addressed were not really interesting (most were really individually specific, so not much use to other attendees).

Honestly, you'll get a much better insight from reading the Ask Asha blog.

• nicole.brooklynnicole.brooklyn Alum Member
    edited January 2018 341 karma

Agree 100% with @BagelBiter.

I tuned in for the one earlier this week, and all you missed was a powerpoint slide show. Q&A was helpful since I had a specific question about the app.