Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got the call from U of T!

FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
in General 561 karma

For the non-canooks out there, that is Toronto. That is our bread and butter. Our maple syrup and poutine. Our HYS. That is a dream of mine fulfilled.

I could have never done it without the sheer quality and brilliance of 7Sage. The guidance on this site is second to none. And that does not just concern LSAT training; I have never experienced any community with such a dynamic and character. It is truly inspiring to see what it has done and can do for prospective law students during their studies.

JY and co., I will forever remember my time as a 7Sager fondly. Thank you so much for providing the best service you possibly can. To the frequent chatters who made this community feel like home for 4 months, thank you as well. I'll have your usernames and profile pictures ingrained in my mind for years to come.

Best,

FerdaFresh

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    edited January 2018 3521 karma

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FerdaFreshFerdaFresh Alum Member
    561 karma

@"Paul Caint" said:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @"Paul Caint" :) that sick desk pose is one of the many profiles that’ll be stuck in my head for the foreseeable future ;)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@FerdaFresh This is nothing short of amazing. Congrats, brother!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Congratulations!!! So awesome to hear.

• RGBeetobeRGBeetobe Alum Member
    edited January 2018 142 karma

Congrats!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!! UoFT really is our HYS.

• lcmhomeslcmhomes Alum Member
    27 karma

Congrats!!! New to 7-Sage here.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

congrats!!!!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Good job. Eat some ice cream today!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

That's great news! Good work!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

YE CONGRATS!

• GuillaumeGuillaume Alum Member
    652 karma

Congrats! That's amazing news.

561 karma

Thank you so much everyone! For those who have contributed so much to these boards and are writing in the near future, I’m wishing the absolute best for you. I’m looking at you @"Alex Divine" and @akistotle ;)

• Bobby LuuBobby Luu Alum Member
    88 karma

Congrats! That's big time!

• CeleriiiCeleriii Member
    15 karma

@FerdaFresh said:
    For the non-canooks out there, that is Toronto. That is our bread and butter. Our maple syrup and poutine. Our HYS. That is a dream of mine fulfilled.

I could have never done it without the sheer quality and brilliance of 7Sage. The guidance on this site is second to none. And that does not just concern LSAT training; I have never experienced any community with such a dynamic and character. It is truly inspiring to see what it has done and can do for prospective law students during their studies.

JY and co., I will forever remember my time as a 7Sager fondly. Thank you so much for providing the best service you possibly can. To the frequent chatters who made this community feel like home for 4 months, thank you as well. I'll have your usernames and profile pictures ingrained in my mind for years to come.

Best,

FerdaFresh

Congrats from Ottawa!

• seeleycatieseeleycatie Member
    25 karma

Congrats! I also just got into U of T this week and it feels pretty surreal. Maybe I'll see you this fall! (If I don' t end up going to Osgoode)

561 karma

@seeleycatie said:
    Congrats! I also just got into U of T this week and it feels pretty surreal. Maybe I'll see you this fall! (If I don' t end up going to Osgoode)

Already feel like kin to a fellow 7Sager :) and both schools are great but, other than the extra debt factor, I couldn’t give an argument for York over Toronto!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

GOOD JOB ON TORONTO!

• seeleycatieseeleycatie Member
    25 karma

@FerdaFresh said:

@seeleycatie said:

Already feel like kin to a fellow 7Sager :) and both schools are great but, other than the extra debt factor, I couldn’t give an argument for York over Toronto!

Yep, it's definitely going to come down to how financial aid shakes out from both schools. Location, as well as general prestige, are strong factors in U of T's favour for sure!

• RGBeetobeRGBeetobe Alum Member
    142 karma

@seeleycatie I’m in the same boat, but the idea of trekking to York every day for three years just depresses me haha