Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dec 2017 LSAT

gparmar92gparmar92 Alum Member
edited January 2018 in General 153 karma

Does anyone know if there is a specific time frame as to when JY/7sage's explanations for the most recent LSAT will be out? I feel like that would be very helpful before the Feb.2018 exam.

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

They won't be out until after the Feb. LSAT, sorry.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@gparmar92 said:
    Does anyone know if there is a specific time frame as to when JY/7sage's explanations for the most recent LSAT will be out? I feel like that would be very helpful before the Feb.2018 exam.

Post any questions you have. December test takers, we can all work together.

• gparmar92gparmar92 Alum Member
    153 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    They won't be out until after the Feb. LSAT, sorry.

Okay well thank you for the heads up anyway.

• gparmar92gparmar92 Alum Member
    153 karma

@10000019 said:

@gparmar92 said:

Post any questions you have. December test takers, we can all work together.

I will be closer to the actual exam day. Right now I'm re-working through mid 70's PT's and at my current pace Dec 2017 will be the last PT that I do prior to Feb. But I agree with you. Looks like its going to be a collaborative teaching thing going on for that test :smile: