I used to love Mad Libs when I was little. Kids would get a couple books of Mad Libs on their birthday, and then have to protect them from their friends who didn't have any of their own and wanted to use up their valuable Mad Lib books. Friends like me ;). Well now I can make my own using the interwebs, so I don't need friends anymore!
This is a special Mad Lib, it makes LSAT questions. Try it out here: LSAT Mad Lib Maker
Look below for the one I did myself. I'm sure you can make a better one. Not.
LSAT Mad Lib – Hell is not perfect, no fails on perfect land (by Alan)
People who say that Hell is perfect are clearly wrong. On perfect land, fails by water is not a problem. Consequently, farmers whose land is perfect do not build playpens to prevent fails. Yet I hear that the farms in Hell are dotted with playpens.
The author's conclusion in the passage depends on the assumption that
- (A) the only cause of fails is water
- (B) there are playpens on farmland in Hell which were build to prevent fails
- (C) playpens of the kind found on farmland in Hell have been shown to prevent fails
- (D) on perfect land there is no fails
- (E) the only playpens in Hell are on farmland
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment. You can get a free account here.