We are excited to announce the winners of the LSAT Discussion Competition for July!
The winners are:
- Gold Medal: Amanda Weingarten ($50 Amazon gift certificate)
- Silver Medal: Dami Animashaun ($20 Amazon gift certificate)
- Bronze Medal: Monsura Sirajee ($10 Amazon gift certificate)
- Bronze Medal: Mayha Ghouri ($10 Amazon gift certificate)
- Bronze Medal: Justin Giles ($10 Amazon gift certificate)
We had gold, silver, and bronze medals made for the winners. They looked just like the picture above, but they were stolen by London to use in their "Olympic Games". I heard there isn't even a Logic Games event. Lame.
Congratulations to our winners! Don't forget to add to the discussion as you go through the course - learn by talking it out. Ask questions if you don't understand something. Answer questions and demonstrate your understanding. Remember what Aristotle said:
Teaching is the highest form of understanding.
If you are logged into 7Sage, even with the free trial, you can comment using your 7Sage account. You no longer need to login to our commenting system separately!
Didn't win this time? Get ready for round 2! Make the most (non-spam) comments in August and win an Amazon gift certificate. Be a winner.