Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC

discoaar2discoaar2 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 10 karma
My diagnostic was 160 and I am aiming to break 170 by December. Would anyone in NYC like to collaborate?

Comments

• nomee180nomee180 Alum Member
    32 karma
    Hi! I'm also aiming to break 170 by December, I was planning on taking the September exam, but I'm still only scoring in the low 160s. Feel free to message me if you're still looking for a study buddy in NYC.
  • poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    496 karma
    Hey I'm located in NYC and am aiming to take the September test but might push back to December. Let me know if either if you would be interested in getting together to study! :)
  • kathykleymankathykleyman Alum Member
    33 karma
    Hi ! im also taking the exam in December and would love to collaborate :) Currently, Im scoring in the 165-169 range.
  • kathykleymankathykleyman Alum Member
    33 karma
    I live in midtown
  • anniejli92anniejli92 Alum Member
    edited September 2014 3 karma
    Hey guys! Would love to form a small study group--we can have some discussions online (studypal sounds like a good idea) and also meet on alternate weekends. I'm in Forest Hills but would be happy to come to midtown/wherever. Scoring in the 165-169 range now and aiming for over 172

does anyone have a link for studypal?
  • yingxxgaoyingxxgao Alum Member
    4 karma
    Hey everyone, I'm also looking for a study buddy and also aiming for the December test. I also live in midtown.
  • kunzzzzzkunzzzzz Alum Member
    29 karma
    Hey all. I'd love to join as well. I'm taking the December exam and live across the Hudson in Jersey. About 20 minutes from Midtown.
  • anniejli92anniejli92 Alum Member
    3 karma
    Do sundays work for anyone? we can pick a place midtown.
  • hkm22517hkm22517 Alum Member
    edited December 2017 151 karma
  • kunzzzzzkunzzzzz Alum Member
    29 karma
    @hkm22517 - nope not late!

@anniejli92 - Sunday's work for me
    edited September 2014 151 karma
    Sundays work for me too
    151 karma
    so is this still happening?
  • madeleinemadeleine Alum Member
    259 karma
    I'm down for this Sunday. As far as where we can take it, here's a list of public spaces in Manhattan http://untappedcities.com/2013/10/03/top-10-indoor-public-spaces-in-manhattan-for-your-very-own-urban-oasis/
  • madeleinemadeleine Alum Member
    259 karma
    FYI I'm suggesting these places because a few of us did GC Library over the summer and it was terrible. Groups of tourists, kids, there were just a lot of distractions. I feel like on a Sunday morning, many of these other places don't serve as tourist attractions and while you won't hear a pin drop, I reckon the atmosphere will be more bearable.
    151 karma
    I'm cool with any of those. Does anyone have any preferences?