Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updating transcript on LSAC

Michael MaMichael Ma Alum Member
edited December 2017 in Law School Admissions 186 karma

I was wondering is it mandatory to update my transcript on lsac. I sent in my original transcript at the beginning of the semester. Do I need to send in another one after the semester ends and all the grades are in as well? My main concern is timing, because I want to send my apps in as soon as I get my December score. There’s no significant change in my GPA. maybe by like .01 points.

Comments

• jack.igoejack.igoe Member
    544 karma

Would be interested to know this as well. I talked with my school's transcript office and they said they'd send it as soon as grades are posted. Whether or not LSAC can process it in time is a whole other story.

• Jason KanderJason Kander Free Trial Member
    90 karma

Some will ask you to send it (UPENN did) others will not wait and will review your application. I, however, did not instruct them to wait. I feel very confident my GPA will go up so I will push to have it in before they make any decisions regarding my application. I don't think my Gpa going up by .3 or .4 will make the biggest difference lol

• Michael MaMichael Ma Alum Member
    186 karma

@"Jason Kander" said:
    Some will ask you to send it (UPENN did) others will not wait and will review your application. I, however, did not instruct them to wait. I feel very confident my GPA will go up so I will push to have it in before they make any decisions regarding my application. I don't think my Gpa going up by .3 or .4 will make the biggest difference lol

Awesome thanks!