Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

read all the answer choices?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
edited November 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 578 karma
Should I read all the answer choices on lsat? My main problem is timing and I feel like reading the other answer choices when I already have one in mind Is time consuming. I took prep course with Testmasters, they said I should read everything

Comments

• JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    Definitely read all the answer choices. On a lot of the tougher questions, it is often easier to eliminate wrong choices than to find the right one on the first go. On the easy questions, sometimes you might fall for a trap wrong answer A or B, which is close to matching your prediction. You may miss what's wrong with it because it was similar to what was in your head. But often just reading the rest of the choices would clearly show you that the right answer was D or E. It just wasn't right in the way you expected. By not reading all the choices you set yourself up to miss points on both easy and hard questions. A better way to save time is to immediately skip any question that confuses you and seems like it might be a time suck. Circle it and move on and come back to it if you have time later.