Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fastest way to bubble

jms667jms667 Alum Member
edited December 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 12 karma
Any suggestions? T-3 days.

Comments

• alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    812 karma
    for games bubble after each game.

for RC bubble after each passage

for LR bubble after each fold (two pages)
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    For LG, I usually bubble them in sets after each Logic Game.
    For LR, I usually bubble them in sets after each page. So if the first page is 1-4, I bubble when I finish all 4. If I leave a question blank to come back, I bubble the rest in and put the page off to the side.
    For RC, I bubble in sets per passage.

I've tried different methods, but this works best for me. Everyone's different tho! I tried where I would leave all the bubbling till the end and when there was 2 ish minutes left I would bubble all the answers, but that didn't seem like an effective use of time at all.
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    I second alexroark5's suggestion. I also try to repeat the question number and answer choice in my head while I'm bubbling to ensure that I haven't skipped over a bubble/question inadvertently.
  • JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    Maybe this wastes time but I bubble after each question because if I don't I invariably skip a question or screw up the order and that would just be too disastrous to handle on test day. Interesting to see what other people do!
  • miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
    180 karma
    i bubble after each question even w logic games as I am terrified Im messing up the order...