Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Denver Study Group

joelmpmayjoelmpmay Alum Member
in Study Groups 33 karma

Hey everyone,
I am looking for a person or group of people in Denver to form a study group where we meet up once a week or so. I think the ideal scenario would be to all do the same PT, blind review it individually, and then meet up and debate/confirm answers. I am averaging a low-170s score on PTs now, so I would ideally like the group to be people that are generally scoring upper 160s and higher, just to keep it more along the lines of a discussion group as opposed to some people primarily just teaching others. I don't mean for that to sound pretentious, I just think it would be most valuable to discuss and debate questions with people that are presently around the same level. Thanks a lot and let me know if you're interested!

Comments

• kjsmith914kjsmith914 Alum Member
    226 karma

Hi, I live in Denver in the RiNo area and would be interested. However, I am currently in the mid to high 160s so not sure if you would be interested. Feel free to message me

• joelmpmayjoelmpmay Alum Member
    33 karma

Hey, yeah I’m definitely interested! I’ll message you.

Rereading my post, I do think that I came off as a bit pretentious. What I just don’t want in this group is people that are just beginning their prep and/or are not dedicated to achieving some level of mastery over the LSAT. Of course no one is defined by their score(s).