Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! Modify CC for august??

LawdreaminLawdreamin Member
edited May 2020 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 62 karma

Hi All!

I'm looking to sit for the August or October 2020 test and I'm trying to minimize my timeline to get through the CC (I'm kind of going at a slower speed just to learn everything and blind review my questions). Quick background, I do work full-time so I study mostly after work and the weekends, I've been studying on an off for a year but (this is it I need to finish LOL). I'm finishing up the logical reasoning lesson on the CC, and I am wondering if everyone works through every single problem set under the lessons or once you understand are you are simply moving onto the next section? Do you skip around the CC or follow it in sequence? I know that logic games are right now my worst section from previously using the powerscore bibles (so I want to start that section asap). Not sure what to do at this rate

Apologies if this is all over the place! Any information that anyone has is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Steph

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

You should prioritize the main lessons, cut down on problem sets, and do full PTS. Look at the schedule, set a good rate for yourself so you can get a good amount of full PTs with blind review in. The problem sets are from older tests, so youd probably learn more from doing more recent tests. Especialyl if your not planning on going through all the material, focus on the more recent tests

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Focus on learning the fundamentals from the core curriculum. Do sections and make sure to blind review them afterwards. Take some practice tests and make sure to save most recent tests close to test day. Good luck!

• LawdreaminLawdreamin Member
    62 karma

Thank you both, I really appreciate the feedback!